We are looking for experienced Laravel Developer who will be responsible for developing, deploying and maintaining complex web applications.
You should have at least 2 years experience in dedicated Laravel development and a strong track record project deployment. You will be working alongside a team of highly skilled designers and developers on time sensitive, complex projects.
- In House (Neo Psychiko, Greece) OR Remote
- Full Time OR Part Time
- 2+ years experience in development using major PHP frameworks such as Laravel
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- In depth knowledge of SQL and common databases such as MySQL, MariaDB, etc
- In depth knowledge of css frameworks and Web UI kits
- In depth knowledge of js frameworks such as VueJS, React and Jquery
- Proficient knowledge of GIT
- Experience building and using REST APIs
- Experience in refactoring complex systems and logic
- In depth knowledge of 3rd party service integration
- The ability to convert PSD’s to Laravel and PHP sites
- Knowledge of server configuration and troubleshooting
- Proficient in written English
- Front end development & design
- UI/UX concepts
Job Submission process
In order to submit for any position at Sylipsis, you are requested to create an account and register through the platform Skillscharts.com. Creating and maintaining an account is free for applicants.
The process requires that you also go through a self assessment process to define your expertise in various skills you can find more details about the self assessment process here.
The more information you provide to us, the better we will be able to evaluate how well you fit for the job.
Click at the “Apply for Job” button below to be taken to Skillscharts.com and apply for the position.