We are looking for skilled Web Developers who will be responsible for developing and/or designing websites based on WordPress and the Presta platforms.
You will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating related websites.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content structures, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication (Greek and English)
- High degree of independent judgment.
Nice to have
- Expertise in developing and maintaining any of the following ecommerce solutions (magento or prestashop)
- Familiarity with tools such as jira, bitbucket, UML workflow designers.