Web Designer Intern
The Web Design Intern will assist the Web Design team to produce a variety of graphic designs requested by Marketing.
- Assist a variety of digital graphic designs including, but not limited to:
- websites designs, product pages, website banners, responsive promotional pages
- Email Marketing Blasts (for Retail and Various other divisions)
- Marketing content (product pages, banners, ads) for retailer websites
- Take guidance to collaborate with the other departments like ID, eCommerce, Marketing, Multimedia, BS, Legal, etc. to generate sales and marketing materials for customer presentations.
- Retouching, resizing, and saving product images for image database.
- Help organize and update digital image library and artwork files in system.
Education and Experience Profile
- Actively pursuing 4 year (BS/BA) Degree in Graphic/Web/Interactive design.
- Excellent graphic and interactive skills with attention to detail.
- Exceptional talent and working experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver.
- Fluency in typography, information design, and web design trends.
- Ability to thrive under challenging deadlines.
- Basic working knowledge of HTML/CSS coding.
- Excellent communication and time management.
- Understanding and working knowledge of photography and video and how to apply those to the web.
- Strong ability to work both independently and cooperatively.