- Shipping Management
- None Required
Hours Per Week:
Minimum of 20 hours per week
Desired Start Date:
Courses Completed/In Progress:
- Maritime Financial Management
- Maritime Economics
- International Shipping Policy
- Shipbroking and Chartering
- Project Management
- Excel/Sheets & Word/Docs
- Search Engines
Fluent in one, good working knowledge of other
- Creative Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
The Analyst will use their skills in analysis to be able to read, review and analyze the potentials of Shipping startups. The Analyst will gain knowledge in the Maritime & Shipping industries and how it is evolving, by getting in touch with new ideas. Intern is expected to cooperate and collaborate with other employees and Interns. Moreover, the Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
- Getting in touch with Shipping Startups
- Business Evaluation
- Business Plans
- Marketing Plans
- Financial Planning
- Presentation of material analyzed with proposed solutions/thoughts
Benefits of Interning at Sylipsis
- Improve your proficiency at creating Business Plans, and learning their importance.
- Improving your ability to evaluate businesses, eventually with limited information
- Organizing your thoughts, theories and analysis on paper and through presentations to upper management.
- Becoming a proficient and confident analyst, through feedback and recommendations which will question and improve your skills.
- Develop general industry knowledge, with the ability to use and expand upon in your future.
- Increased responsibility and improved work ethic.
- Self development through self-learning, both on the job, and off.
- Fun and casual environment
- Flexible working hours